Liverpool should sign Stelios


Stelios Giannakopoulos is becoming one of my favourite footballers. It is unfortunate that he plays for Bolton - an appalling team, with an appalling manager, but he has scored some brilliant goals.

He had the following to say in an interview with The Indepedent today: -

"I like the organisation of England. Everything is in order. You have rules and you follow them. It is not like in Greece, where we have rules but we don't follow them.

"For example, in Greece you would drive through a red light if nobody was watching you, here I wouldn't even think about it. Small things. You have discipline; we don't. We need to be threatened to have discipline; you have grown up with a different mentality and I like this because I like organisation and discipline."

Comments

Popular Posts