Durango, Colorado (South West of Denver)





I am in Durango, Colorado.

Above are some views from my hotel room, and along the Animas River.

Halloween in the USA is certainly colourful and passionate, with Main Street Durango alive with ghouls, goblins, skeletons, and even smurfs.

Have had a good week with my client. Some good quotes from the week: -

  • "You are giving us a Ferrari and all we are gonna do is drive around the parking lot at 5 mph. We may look good doing it, but is that what you want?"
  • "I won't go out of my way to do something in a process or a system. I am basically a lazy person. I am like water. I'll find the easiest route. So keep it simple"
  • "IT guys are all lying bastards"
  • "The higher up folks don't know shit. They'll say charge up that hill, and we'll all be dead, while they are scratching their heads and counting us".
  • "Knowledge in a Manager or Team Leader - it's like gravity."

Comments

Anonymous said…
Colourful quotes as well.

302
Mary said…
Great pictures!

Mary
Durango, Colorado

Popular Posts